Sunday, December 05, 2004

Too much of a good thing

I knew this day would come. The day where I can sleep in as late as I want to (10:15 am) after a big night out (home by 1) and then just laze around my apartment all day (went to the gym and made to do lists... dear God, I'm getting old). I'm at a loss. Surely there's something that requires my immediate attention or can stress me out enough to return my outlook to that of the previous post. Right?

After the constant deadline stress of this past week, I am now paralyzed by wealth of options of how to spend my time. And there are a lot (I wasn't kidding about that to do list). I could start trying to put together my class's digital yearbook. I could clean my apartment so that the next person I show it to in an effort to get them to take over my lease won't run away screaming (that was kind of embarassing). I could Feng Shui the damn place. I could start writing the laughably short papers that are now all that stand between me and a master's degree. I could go to Best Buy and see about getting myself a satellite radio or something for my car. Or I could post about how I can't decide on what to do and as a result have been staring blankly at my computer screen for the last half hour (no email?! inconceivable!).

Or I could go watch the end of Ocean's Eleven and finally get some closure on that (have passed out in the middle of it after coming home the past two nights). I'm kinda hungry too.

I think we have a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whole27: Seven (Eight?) Months Later

Breakfast this morning was cinnamon rolls. In fairness, I'm sick right now with something resembling that monster flu--hopefully it...