Monday, April 04, 2005

Surprise!

Ok, I think I've met my quota for headlines with exclamation points. Like forever. (With the possible exception of life-changing announcements, etc.) But it was brought to my attention by a certain Mac-owning friend of mine that my blog wasn't all that cooperative with Safari. I'm nothing if not accommodating, at least when the perfect excuse to do something I'd been thinking about doing anyway comes along, and so I thought an update to the look and feel was in order. (I think that *ahem* some others would be well-served to follow my lead...)

I would also like to announce that blog-dom has claimed another victim: another exceedingly pensive acquaintance of mine, a friend from high school, finally caved and started his own blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whole27: Seven (Eight?) Months Later

Breakfast this morning was cinnamon rolls. In fairness, I'm sick right now with something resembling that monster flu--hopefully it...