Monday, May 08, 2006

M:I 3

Saw Mission: Impossible 3 on Saturday. It was like watching the pilot episode of Alias all over again. Which is good, in that that episode was really good, but bad in that, well, if I can draw that comparison, I've already seen it. (C'mon J.J., I'm sure you've got a couple more tricks up your sleeve. If you aren't going to blow them on a big-budget summer movie, then when? I don't see your style meshing with Sundance.) Was the movie worth the price of a $12 movie ticket? I don't know. What I do know is that it was not worth the price of a $12 movie ticket plus gas money for sitting in two separate traffic jams on the freeway on the way back from BFE. On a Saturday. After midnight. Oh no. Nothing is worth that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whole27: Seven (Eight?) Months Later

Breakfast this morning was cinnamon rolls. In fairness, I'm sick right now with something resembling that monster flu--hopefully it...