Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Month in review

A quick summary of what the hell I've been doing with myself when not blogging:

1. Watching movies from my Netflix queue. 8 more down, 140 to go.
2. Reading. Seriously. Have finished like 5 books in the past month.
3. Strep throat. Again.
4. Turning 24 and celebrating like I'm still 23. Big mistake. Am now exhausted.
5. Complaining about the weather.
6. Going out and getting sunburned the second we had good weather; don't mind the bad weather so much anymore.
7. Adding new links to my sidebar.
8. Swimming. At least until I got strep throat.
9. Working.
10. Drinking too much.

Y'all aren't missing out on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whole27: Seven (Eight?) Months Later

Breakfast this morning was cinnamon rolls. In fairness, I'm sick right now with something resembling that monster flu--hopefully it...