Sunday, February 15, 2004

My Valentine's Day

11:11 a.m. Alarm goes off. Yeah right.

12:30 p.m. Jenny calls and wakes me up, I'm reminded that maybe I really should get up. I start to think that personal responsibility is overrated.

12:40 p.m. Still gossiping with Jenny. Tell her how I moved to Chicago from LA and still managed to meet actor Mike McGlone at a bar. I think I actually said that to him.

12:55 p.m. Roll out of bed. Brush teeth. Get dressed. Get in my car and drive me and my positive outlook to a group meeting at school at 1.

1:10 p.m. Arrive at meeting.

3:10 p.m. Speculate that I may not have contributed any more had the meeting been a little later. Who meets on Valentine's Day, anyway?

3:15 p.m. Zone out in my papasan chair.

3:30 p.m. Get bored doing that and go shower.

5:00 p.m. Decide to go forage for some sustenance. Bring car (it's 20 degrees out, you would too).

5:10 p.m. Break car.

5:20 p.m. Police show up; I overcome my shock and just feel bad for the high school girl who was driving the other car who can't stop crying.

5:45 p.m. Police rule in my favor, tow truck shows up. I say goodbye to my car (maybe the heater will finally get fixed, though).

6:30 p.m. Get home. Call parents, no answer. Call Jenny, puss out on going drinking. Watch Gladiator with my roommate till I can't stay awake.

7:15 p.m. Give in and go to bed. Don't even have energy to go see Barbershop 2, how sad is that?

9:00 p.m. Roommate wakes me up by calling me on my phone from her room. Miss the humor until now.

9:05 p.m. Law and Order SVU

10:00 p.m. Make Shake n Bake.

10:30 p.m. SNL

11:30 p.m. Wow, Kelis really sucks. What else is on? Ooh, Elimidate All Stars.

Midnight. Roommate flips to Anna Nicole Show. Too tired to protest. Give in and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whole27: Seven (Eight?) Months Later

Breakfast this morning was cinnamon rolls. In fairness, I'm sick right now with something resembling that monster flu--hopefully it...