Tuesday, March 02, 2004

It's the little things... ok, maybe it's the big things, too.

Today:

8:30 a.m. Wake up. Shit. Alarm clock's sole function is to inspire heart attack when I see how late it really is.

8:31 a.m. Decide it's better to sneak into class at the break rather than do my usual stroll-in-10-minutes-late thing, since today it would be more like 30-40 minutes.

8:45 a.m. Wow, sure is nice to have all this time to get ready in the morning. I think I'll shave my legs, too.

9:55 a.m. Oh shit, I'm going to be too late for even the break.

10:04 a.m. Run into a Navy guy (sure, there's a more proper way of saying that, but then I'd have to worry about formality and stuff. Not my thing.) in the elevator on the way up to class, admit my tardiness, and decide to use him as my cover to get into our creative strategy class.

10:06 a.m. Feel like an ass walking in that late anyway.

11:00 a.m. Say hi to all the people I should have been in class with while we switch classrooms and I head into analytical techniques.

11:01 a.m. I hate analytical techniques.

11:02 a.m. Seriously.

12:25 p.m. But love fellow classmates that give me help on analytical techniques homework!

1:30 p.m. Yay, done with analytical techniques homework! Oh shit, late for Navy meeting.

3:00 p.m. Off to Rand McNally group meeting...

3:05 p.m. I hate Rand McNally.

3:07 p.m. Group meetings, too.

3:08 p.m. Wonder how much my parents would freak if I dropped out and moved to a country where there are no group meetings to be a warrior princess or something.

3:09 p.m. Warrior princesses can still have iPods, right?

4:30 p.m. Free pizza from Giordano's! I'll listen to today's speaker if it means I can have some free pizza from Giordano's.

4:32 p.m. Oh, it's not deep dish.

4:33 p.m. Giordano's thin crust really sucks. Oh well, stuck here now.

4:40 p.m. My professor wants to recommend me for a summer internship with Apple?!!!! How fucking cool would that be?!?!?!

5:20 p.m. Work as an ad agency liaison or on branding new software. How to choose? I want to go into advertising and their agency is Chiat/Day which would be an awesome place to get started... on the other hand, branding is cool and that isn't easy work to get. !!! I could work at Apple over the summer!!!

6:00 p.m. Finally found auto body shop where my car has been languishing.

6:03 p.m. Wow, I can't believe body work costs that much. Glad I don't have to pay for it.

6:04 p.m. I'll get my car back by the end of the week?! Kickass!!!

6:25 p.m. La la la, I'm home and so happy about my day that I think I'll blog about it.

7:11 p.m. Damn, I use too many exclamation points when I'm happy.

7:12 p.m. Could be time to actually do some homework. Shit. Still happy, though. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whole27: Seven (Eight?) Months Later

Breakfast this morning was cinnamon rolls. In fairness, I'm sick right now with something resembling that monster flu--hopefully it...