Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Wishlist

It's nowhere near Christmas, and my birthday was just a couple months ago, but it never hurts to plan ahead (notice how convenient this philosophy is when it involves other people getting me stuff). Actually I'll probably break down and buy these myself if and when there's a positive balance in my checking account... hey, there's another one right there.

1. a positive balance in my checking account
2. Altec Lansing's inMotion portable speaker system for my iPod (especially since my 12 year-old Sony stereo is finally showing signs of dying... plus cds are so passe)
3. an authentic Mark Prior Cubs jersey
4. an "I'm being exploited by an ad agency" t-shirt from Urban Advertising
5. a decent digital camera
6. a respectable hit counter (may just regularly change the date on it to always be last week)
7. a car that doesn't hydroplane
8. some fucking respect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whole27: Seven (Eight?) Months Later

Breakfast this morning was cinnamon rolls. In fairness, I'm sick right now with something resembling that monster flu--hopefully it...