Thursday, September 30, 2004

Would you rather...

Sure, I could be watching the presidential debate right now. I'm certain to be out of the loop at the water fountain tomorrow. Or I could go have a couple drinks with my friends right now and bask in the euphoria of a sudden leap of success in my job search (it really is who you know) and read about the debate online in class tomorrow. (I'll be ready for that trip to the water fountain, dammit.)

As usual, alcoholism wins out. Plus I've gotta do something to avoid finishing that (1 week overdue) paper, and drinking beats the hell out of watching Tweedle Dum and Tweedle W talk about, like, important issues may or may not affect my future... and stuff (see above paragraph).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whole27: Seven (Eight?) Months Later

Breakfast this morning was cinnamon rolls. In fairness, I'm sick right now with something resembling that monster flu--hopefully it...