Wednesday, November 17, 2004

What will they come up with next

So it's the middle of the night and I just finished one of the assignments due tomorrow and am currently awaiting the arrival of the second from the person I'm working with on it. I've got a few minutes, so I thought I'd post the evolution of the title of that first paper, from my initial placeholder title to what my and my friend's addled minds came up with.

It began with "Something Pithy Here: Loyalty in the Online Travel Environment"


Our attempts at "pithy":

Airlines and Hotels and Cars, Oh My!

Damn the Points!

Points European or... oh wait, that doesn't really work with anything else

Destination: Loyalty

Destination: Cheesy

Destination: Give Us an A

Airlines and Bookings and Flights, Oh My!

Something about flying

Flying Through Cyberspace

Surfing the Air

Putting the 'World' in 'World Wide Web' (actually I just came up with that one just now... let me reiterate how late it currently is and how taxed my brain is from sitting down and writing for hours today)


...um, we're still title-less.

Also, it's really disappointing to think "Oh! I can go read the Onion!" when killing time in the middle of the night and then find that you've already read it this week. They really need to fix that turnaround time. Just an observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whole27: Seven (Eight?) Months Later

Breakfast this morning was cinnamon rolls. In fairness, I'm sick right now with something resembling that monster flu--hopefully it...