Sunday, May 14, 2017

Whole30: Day 13

How I felt: Slept badly on Wednesday night, for whatever reason; have been really anxious about work, so that's probably it. Pretty grouchy all day. Austin even more so, apparently: he ordered a chicken caesar salad for lunch without looking at what was in caesar dressing (lots of dairy, which we can't have), and resorted to just eating dry lettuce and chicken for lunch. I'd be pissed too.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, strawberries, and cold brew

Lunch: Rad Thai salad from Sweetgreen, with avocado added

Dinner: A Jamie Oliver recipe for meatballs and tomato sauce over fresh papardelle, but instead of fresh papardelle, we had "zoodles" (spiralized zucchini noodles). I love that Jamie Oliver recipe--that sauce is lovely--and overall it came out ok. I cooked the zucchini in the tallow left over from the meatballs and I don't think I'll do that again. Also, this is better with parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whole27: Seven (Eight?) Months Later

Breakfast this morning was cinnamon rolls. In fairness, I'm sick right now with something resembling that monster flu--hopefully it...